My trip with breast cancer

I am 39 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I have been asked to post my experiences here.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Radiation

Right now I have been changed to the other type of radiation called the boost. My underarm was starting to weep and the lower part of the field was starting to split as well. So, this is for six times and takes about 30 seconds. The only radiate the scar from the surgery. It is a stronger does having to do with something that I can't remember. However, I will be finished on Wednesday of next week, then I have vacation, then I come back to five more of the full field radiation. We are hoping that I will heal with this.

Going to the Cape this weekend for the bio-mom family reunion as well as to finally see Doug's parents. A little down time will be great so I don't mind that it is supposed to be cool.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Sandi said…

    You are an inspiration. Keep up the spirits!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home