My trip with breast cancer

I am 39 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I have been asked to post my experiences here.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Things

Can't sleep. Had Indian food last night finally! I have been craving it all summer and really felt that I deserved it. Saw the 30 Rock Xmas Tree delivered and felt like I wanted to take the kids to NYC for the tree lighting. Kinda feeling negative about things. I have to stop for the wedding. We need to sell this house. Since everyone in my family is in the wedding except me, I am kinda feeling left out. Just not feeling good about myself. Made an appointment with the dentist before chemo. I fear for my teeth! They are more a hang up for me than anything. I am more worried about losing them, etc than losing my breast or hair. I have always had a paranoia about my teeth, often dreaming bout them basically dissolving and falling out. I had that dream again last night. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home