My trip with breast cancer

I am 39 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I have been asked to post my experiences here.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Flowers and insanity

These are some flowers I received from my mom last week.

Last night, Meaghanne twisted her first molar around so that it was facing in the opposite direction. she was in a lot of pain and, of course, it was right before bedtime. First, Julianna had to go next door to the Erwin's because she was so afraid of Meg's screaming and crying (and bleeding). I stood with Meg in the bathroom for a while asking her if she felt I could pull it out or if she wanted someone else to do it. After administering some Oragel, she said she also wanted to go next door and see what Mr. Erwin thought. He took one look at it and said "you better call your dentist". I called my most amazing number one dentist in the area and he said to bring her in this morning.

Everyone came home, I gave Meaghanne a does of Nyquil to sleep and then Julianna was complaining about being scared and crying for her Dada and wanting to sleep in my bed. Remember, I had not had one second to myself all day. I called Doug and he talked them down and really did not know how I was going to make it any longer. Julianna was insisting that I come to bed right away. I ended up in here on my computer and she had fallen asleep in minutes. Of course, I can't move her to her own bed because I can't carry her.

So this morning comes and I have to deliver Jules to school with her cookies for her birthday, remember to say Happy Birthday and hug her (which I did) and then wisk Meg off to the dintist. she had literally knotted her tooth. Dr. Barry had to shoot her full of novocaine and then pull it out. Of course, now she is fine and back at school and that is the only reason I am able to write this.

Time to do some work! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home