My trip with breast cancer

I am 39 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I have been asked to post my experiences here.

Monday, December 05, 2005

After a Few

Today is Monday and my biggest complaint is that I cannot seem to keep myself going energy-wise. I do still wake up nauseous but that goes away quickly once I have had more water and a bit of carbs. I still have not bought batteries for my camera so I have not taken pix of my haircut. Will try to get out and do that today. More flowers have come and made my days so much brighter. Julianna did an amazing job in her part as a reindeer for the Nutcracker this weekend. My fridge is so full of food that we have had to call our friends to reschedule food deliveries. and the Patriots won last night. So, really, life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home