My trip with breast cancer

I am 39 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I have been asked to post my experiences here.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Very Bad Day

I feel like complete shit. My hair is itching and hurting and I want it all of. No one is here. Off doing the things that people who are not being poisoned do for the day. I have been relegated to half of my bed while the rest is piled with clean clothes. I am totally alone and don't want to do this any more. I want to be normal and not have to hide my feelings from everyone in order for them to keep up with what they have to do. I want to sell both houses and go live somewhere alone. I can't stand this. My kids are terrified of me, I don't want anyone to touch me. I feel like pulling my scalp off my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home